When Austin turned 1 we started only giving him a bottle before bed. I think it was more Mommy than Austin that thought this was still necessary, plus we still had formula left. A little over a week ago we officially stopped the bottle! It is so nice not to have to buy formula. What an expense! So here are a few pics of Austin helping us "unload" the last of the bottles. I thought I might keep them for baby #2, but after inspecting them closer, I think baby #2 deserves better...hehehe! Oh, by the way, I am not pregnant, but plan to be in a few years:)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
No More Bottles!
When Austin turned 1 we started only giving him a bottle before bed. I think it was more Mommy than Austin that thought this was still necessary, plus we still had formula left. A little over a week ago we officially stopped the bottle! It is so nice not to have to buy formula. What an expense! So here are a few pics of Austin helping us "unload" the last of the bottles. I thought I might keep them for baby #2, but after inspecting them closer, I think baby #2 deserves better...hehehe! Oh, by the way, I am not pregnant, but plan to be in a few years:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment